R-Pi case with GPIO access, SD-card tray, LED window
by nap, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Building on top of HansH's original Raspberry Pi case, and several derivatives, here is another version with a GPIO access window on top (ideal for attaching jumper wires), a tray to guard the SD card and a small window to see the LEDs.
I printed this on a Makerbot Replicator 2 with 1.75mm PLA filament and the build turned out to be fine (but see notes below).
ReplicatorG GCode settings used
- Slicing Profile: Replicator 2 slicing defaults
- Use Raft/Support: No
- Use support material: None
- Use default start/end gcode: Yes
- Use Print-O-Matic: Yes
- Object infill (%): 25
- Layer Height (mm): 0.27
- Number of shells: 2
- Feedrate (mm/s): 80
- Travel Feedrate: 150
- Print temperature: 240
- Filament Diameter (mm): 1.75
- Nozzle Diameter (mm): 0.4
R-Pi case with GPIO access, SD-card tray, LED window by nap is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving nap a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure nap would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).