CD/DVD Lightweigh Wheel Hub
by cordovalabs, published
This is a very simple adapter to use a CD/DVD as a lightweight wheel with a #8-32 thread rod axial.
This was designed, to spec, for the Hobbs High School Science Olympiad Team. It was used as part of the second place Gravity Vehicle.
- Glue to CD/DVD, (Super glue for strength or elmer's glue for replaceable parts).
- Enjoy making a lightweight vehicle
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
CD/DVD Lightweigh Wheel Hub by cordovalabs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure cordovalabs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).