X-End Vertical LM8UU / X-Carriage
by PropsFactory, published
<b>Edit: need to rework some spacings, yet used on a custom I3 but somme spacing for threaded rods are 2/3mm away.</b>
It's a Vertical X-End designed for custom builds and minimalistic
<b>New LM8UU Version</b>
<b>Added the X-Carriage</b>
Default files are 22mm, there is also 30mm Files for standard Prusa.
You can ask for another spacing for Z if you have a custom build.
- 8mm rods, one side open with nuts holder, other closed.
- 50mm between rods (center to center)
- 22mm or 30mm between 8mm Z Axis and 6mm Z Threaded rod (center to center)
- 4mm hole for 624ZZ Bearing for Belt (best used with GT2 / T2.5)
- 8mm clip for Z rods (may be lightly filed, or not) no bearing needed (Z is not stressed)
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Print & Use !
PS: Carriage And Minimal direct drive extruder come soon.