Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
X-End Vertical LM8UU / X-Carriage
by PropsFactory, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Edit: need to rework some spacings, yet used on a custom I3 but somme spacing for threaded rods are 2/3mm away.
It's a Vertical X-End designed for custom builds and minimalistic
New LM8UU Version
Added the X-Carriage
Default files are 22mm, there is also 30mm Files for standard Prusa.
You can ask for another spacing for Z if you have a custom build.
- 8mm rods, one side open with nuts holder, other closed.
- 50mm between rods (center to center)
- 22mm or 30mm between 8mm Z Axis and 6mm Z Threaded rod (center to center)
- 4mm hole for 624ZZ Bearing for Belt (best used with GT2 / T2.5)
- 8mm clip for Z rods (may be lightly filed, or not) no bearing needed (Z is not stressed)
Print & Use !
PS: Carriage And Minimal direct drive extruder come soon.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
X-End Vertical LM8UU / X-Carriage by PropsFactory is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving PropsFactory a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure PropsFactory would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).