X-End Vertical LM8UU / X-Carriage
by PropsFactory, published
It's a Vertical X-End designed for custom builds and minimalistic
New LM8UU Version
Added the X-Carriage
Default files are 22mm, there is also 30mm Files for standard Prusa.
You can ask for another spacing for Z if you have a custom build.
- 8mm rods, one side open with nuts holder, other closed.
- 50mm between rods (center to center)
- 22mm or 30mm between 8mm Z Axis and 6mm Z Threaded rod (center to center)
- 4mm hole for 624ZZ Bearing for Belt (best used with GT2 / T2.5)
- 8mm clip for Z rods (may be lightly filed, or not) no bearing needed (Z is not stressed)
Recent Commentsview all
I'll publish the step file this week-end, but I think for Prusa i3 (normal or XL) you must modify some parts I designed these for a custom build and the smallest will cause the motor to hit the frame, should revert the motor or invert
Please, I'm building one Prusa I3 XL using the default 8mm smooth rod and 5mm threaded rod however I'm not sure if it will fit with these rods - it's okay? I really liked your design...
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
PS: Carriage And Minimal direct drive extruder come soon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.