Customizable Bracelet Designer
by fastkite, published
Use the 7 simple adjustments and watch your unit creation come to life.
Recent Commentsview all
This is a really cool customizable design although I think it needs a bit of tweaking. When I make it outlined and 1mm line thickness at the top and bottom outlines are not equal and the bottom one it not on the build plate because my octagons extend beyond it.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Use the MakerBot Customizer to begin designing your own one of a kind bracelet.
- First start by selecting the size of the bracelet using the easy pick list.
- Adjust the width of the bracelet in mm (1 inch is 25 mm).
- Select a shape to base your bracelet on. (Triangle, Square, Circle,...)
- Select the desired amount of overlap using the picker
- Now examine your bracket, if the shapes do not overlap you will need to add a boarder by turning on Outline. This will hold all the shapes together.
- Adjust the width of the lines
- Finally the Hollow option adds some dimension to your 3D creation
You must be logged in to post a comment.