Customizable Bracelet Designer
by fastkite, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Create your own bracelet design with the MakerBot Customizer.
Use the 7 simple adjustments and watch your unit creation come to life.
Click on the button "Open in Customizer" http://www.thingiverse.com/apps/customizer/run?thing_id=52952
Use the MakerBot Customizer to begin designing your own one of a kind bracelet.
- - First start by selecting the size of the bracelet using the easy pick list.
- - Adjust the width of the bracelet in mm (1 inch is 25 mm).
- - Select a shape to base your bracelet on. (Triangle, Square, Circle,...)
- - Select the desired amount of overlap using the picker
- - Now examine your bracket, if the shapes do not overlap you will need to add a boarder by turning on Outline. This will hold all the shapes together.
- - Adjust the width of the lines
- - Finally the Hollow option adds some dimension to your 3D creation
Customizable Bracelet Designer by fastkite is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fastkite a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fastkite would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).