by naveod, published
Solidworks file for adding a small base to delicate parts. This helps with adhesion to the Replicator 2 build plate.
This is a SW 2012 file and the associated .STL
- Put your original model on the build plate.
- Then click 'Add' in MakerWare. Find Wafer .STL and add to MakerWare
- Make sure the Wafer Base is on the build platform - then move around to position under delicate parts.
- Copy as desired/needed
Open to ideas, suggestions on how to improve.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Wafer Base by naveod is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure naveod would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).