Customizable Dungeon Terrain
by devonjones, published
This set can be used with the customizer to create any rectangular area up to 10x10, with the ability to select different styles for the walls and floor. You can choose be randomized stone (16 different stone faces, randomly selected every time you render the stl), horizontal & vertical wood and smooth. All of the attached stl files for walls, tiles and segments can be generated (and more) with the customizer.
The set was designed with a number of goals in mind:
1) expandability, the set has numerous features for attaching things like doors, staircases, angled walls, etc.
2) The ability to recreate maps from modules. Unlike most of the dungeon tile sets, this one is based around 5 foot sections, giving the GM the flexibility to recreate most maps.
2) The ability to create more then just dungeons
3) The ability to spruce things up by having multiple styles
4) Simple ability to extend with openscad code.
5) I wanted the walls to be shorter, so it was easier to move the miniatures.
This set is compatible with the tiles (but not the walls) from thingiverse.com/thing:3195. I've included as ancestors all the projects that I feel influenced this design.
Doors and stairs forthcoming.
Project code and stl files are also at: github.com/devonjones/dungeon_tiles
Recent Commentsview all
Really cool, I'm planning on using these for my 4E group. The only problem is temporarily marking difficult terrain, any ideas?
These look good. I am using smooth floor and walls as I want to use them for 40K games but would love to see space station / future walls & floors.
I am having a problem with the customiser as I keep getting "Object isn't a valid 2-manifold! Modify your design."
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
You'll want to print plenty of tall and short corners as well as connectors.
You must be logged in to post a comment.