Hacklace2 Snap-On Case
by swendler, published
This is my second version of a simple snap-on case for the Hacklace2. It is smaller then the previous version (half the height), and it comes with rounded corners. There are different versions available:
- Breakout for both headers (programming and extension)
- Breakout only for the programming header
- Not header breakouts at all
Just print it as in the STL file. Some "force" is needed to install the Hacklace2 into the case (snap-on).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Hacklace2 Snap-On Case by swendler is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure swendler would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).