by ripper, published
I really love the voronoi-designs so I decided to make my own. The pattern on the diagonals is taken from the speaker stand because I cant use OpenSCAD.
I made 2 versions, one has a 90Â° angle between the diagonals, but I don't like this design so much.
I also included blank pieces so you can create your own design.
- Choose the design you want to make
- Cut it out of 3mm material. You can vary as you like it, I like the combination of wooden diagonals and black acrylic.
- Glue everything together, starting with the diagonals which you should then attach to the vertical piece. At last glue it to the bottom.
- Use it!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Voronoi bookend by ripper is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure ripper would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).