TTC H6 Subway Car
by raudette, published
Model of a TTC H6 Subway car. This is a toy for use with Brio-compatible wooden train tracks.
- Truck pivot bolt: M5 10mm x 2
- Wheel bolt: M3 12mm x 8. This size wasn't available at my hardware store. I used 4-40x3/8.
- Labels to print off decals (Decals.pdf)
- Paint (I used Testor's enamel)
- Permanent marker (for windows)
8 x SolidWheel.stl
2 x 2_wheel_pivot.stl
1 x either TTC H6 - No Branding.stl OR TTC H6.stl. The later file includes the logos and train identification in the 3D print.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
TTC H6 Subway Car by raudette is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure raudette would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).