Nexus 7 Dock with USB Charging
by tomganleylee, published
This is a Nexus 7 Dock, with USB charging. It also has a guide for the Nexus 7 to slide into the dock.
Print out 1 of each of the items.
- The USB holder connects at the bottom as shown in the photo, this will need gluing in place as well as your USB plug. i suggest using some clingfilm to cover the Nexus 7, plug in the charger though the dock and holder and glue it in place before sliding it into the base.
If you have any questions please comment below
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Nexus 7 Dock with USB Charging by tomganleylee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure tomganleylee would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).