by ukarmy04, published
You can find a build log of this quadcopter on my website:
A brief overview and some flight footage of the quadcopter can be found here:
Also, flight footage of KapteinKuk using this frame design:
Recent Commentsview all
Step 2 also included "broke" it? I see the price comparison for individual parts to the kit you mentioned is very close, within a couple of dollars. Basically you get it assembled on the frame?
1. Just bought my Turnigy Micro Quad..
2. Buildt it, flew it crashed it.
3. Printed this:
Layer height: 0.2mm
Shell thickness: 0.6mm
Bottom / Top Thickness: 1mm
Fill density: 15%
Time: 1h 40 minutes
4. Drilled the hole 2mm all the way on the arm mounts so i could use zipties on the motors.
5. Drilled 4 holes (3mm) under to fit the legs from the micro quad.
6. much better and stable frame. Hovers easily! Thanks
Result? Speedy mother fucker.. :)
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
You must be logged in to post a comment.