Dutch Handcuff Key
by TeamTeamUSA, published
Need to regain your freedom after that Amsterdam epicâ€½ Sorry, can't help you, but this little bad boy can!
This is a cloud.netfabb.com processed version of http://ke.y.nu/key.stl, and like a Glock, it's an indispensable piece of undetectable insurance when the fear and loathing begins.
Safe in Holland, not in Miami: http://blackbag.nl/?p=940
- MakerBot: Enable support material in RepG/skeinforge
- UP!: print at 0.2mm with default support settings
- Both: print more than one at a time; better yet, add it to another larger print so that each layer of the key has time to cool. See attached pic (key is far right object).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Dutch Handcuff Key by TeamTeamUSA is licensed under the Public Domain license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving TeamTeamUSA a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure TeamTeamUSA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).