by RixStix, published
Quick-fit X axis carriage based on Richrap's design.
To use the same quick fit extruders.
Belt placement for ecksbot/Prusa 2
Eight sets of nuts and bolts needed.
NB. Still needed to do:
- add slots/holes for cable ties to hold the linear bearings.
- change mounting holes for fan to match Richrap's design
- better belt placement to avoid extruder contact
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Boxed Quick-Fit by RixStix is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RixStix a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RixStix would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).