by codeowl, published
A container, like the bead draw insert I made, but customizable!! You can specify:
- Outer Container Width (X)
- Outer Container Height (Y)
- Outer Container Depth (Z)
- Radius of Rounded Inner/Outer Edgers
- Outer Wall & Inner Partition Thickness
- Number of Rows for Inner Cells (X)
- Number of Columns for Inner Cells (Z)
Here is how you can call the module:
// Example Container
// Makerbot Customizer Parameters:
Outer_Container_Width = 100;
Outer_Container_Height = 40;
Outer_Container_Depth = 200;
Radius_InnerAndOuter_Edges = 10;
Wall_InnerAndPartition_Thickness = 1.5;
Number_Inner_Cell_Rows = 3;
Number_Inner_Cell_Columns = 2;
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Multi-Rounded Container by codeowl is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure codeowl would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).