by flurin, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Rotary (Food) Platter.
Update Version 2:
- Added holes.
- Larger RotaryPlatterTop.
- Larger RotaryPlatterFoot.
You additionally need:
3x Alu-Tubes dia 10mm, 100 mm long.
1x Screw M3 x 25mm.
1x M3 Nut
1x Washer dia 3mm.
- Print 1x http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:53451.
- Print 1x RotaryPlatterBottom.
- Print 1x RotaryPlatterTop.
- Print 3x RotaryPlatterFoot.
- Insert the Alu-Tubes into the RotaryPlatterBottom.
- Put the Feed over the Alu-Tubes.
- Insert the GearBearing into the RotaryPlatterBottom.
- Insert the RotaryPlatterTop into the GearBearing.
- Fix the Platter either with screws (wood or similar) or with a tape (glass, ceramic etc.).
Enjoy your meal!
Update Version 2:
Use the M3 x 25mm Screw, the M3 Nut and the Washer to fix the RotaryPlatterTop with the GearBearing.
Rotary Platter by flurin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving flurin a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure flurin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).