by Roidzo, published
Copy your own keys to look like little guitars by using the customizer and holding your key up to the computer or mobile screen to check.
- Select the type of key you have (Look for code on key. Currently only 4 models available).
- Select the grip style.
- Set the heights for each notch so that it matches your key.
- Check your copied key by holding your real key up to the screen.
This works particularly well on mobile devices where you can pinch zoom the screen because you can check the key fairly accurately - An electronic copy in minutes from your mobile!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Keytar by Roidzo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Roidzo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).