Shamrock Planter - 5.11.2013 - added 4 leaf shamrock
by tc_fea, published
A shamrock planter. A nice decoration for St. Patrick's day.
Added a 4 leaf shamrock per lowlight's request.
- smiley face flowers also uses this pot, pot top and stems
- poinsettia also uses this pot, pot top and stems
- 4 shamrocks: shamrock_130224g.stl - suggest green
- 1 top: shamrock_130224k_top.stl - suggest brown or black
- 1 pot: shamrock_130225c_pot.stl - suggest orange or red
- 4 stems: - suggest green
--- either: 1 shamrock_130224h_4_stems.stl which contains all 4 stems
--- --- 1 shamrock_130224e_stem_1.stl
--- --- 2 shamrock_130224f_stem_2.stl
--- --- 1 shamrock_130224f_stem_3.stl
--- suggest using 100% acetone to glue parts together
--- glue the one shamrock to each stem
--- --- gluing from the underside only is a bit neater
--- glue top to the pot
--- glue stems to the top with shamrocks pointing outward
--- ---- see stem gluing diagram
use file: shamrock_4_130511e.stl for the 4 leaf version.
shamrock_4_130511e.skp is Sketchup file with the 4 leaf