Printrbot jr folding bed clip
by mmorrisdev, published
Dimensions: 50mm x 30mm x 14mm & 24mm
Developed using a Printr Bot Jr, Pronterface Mac, and Sketchup on Mountain Lion
- Print the clip and remove from bed when ready
- Face the printer straight on (looking in the Y+ direction down the extruder bars)
- Place the top (narrower end) of the clip on top of the base of the panel under the bed so its not hitting any wires etc.
- Hold the printer securely and push in the bottom end under the printer.
- Its measured so the clip should fit firmly and snap in
- Re-level the printer bed accounting for its new angle to the main printer body
- Reset the extruder height for your first layer conditions
It should take about 25 minutes to print at 70% fill. See the photos for insertion points.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives
Download All Files (6 kb zip file)