Printrbot jr folding bed clip
by mmorrisdev, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Dimensions: 50mm x 30mm x 14mm & 24mm
Developed using a Printr Bot Jr, Pronterface Mac, and Sketchup on Mountain Lion
- Print the clip and remove from bed when ready
- Face the printer straight on (looking in the Y+ direction down the extruder bars)
- Place the top (narrower end) of the clip on top of the base of the panel under the bed so its not hitting any wires etc.
- Hold the printer securely and push in the bottom end under the printer.
- Its measured so the clip should fit firmly and snap in
- Re-level the printer bed accounting for its new angle to the main printer body
- Reset the extruder height for your first layer conditions
It should take about 25 minutes to print at 70% fill. See the photos for insertion points.
Printrbot jr folding bed clip by mmorrisdev is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mmorrisdev a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mmorrisdev would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).