Printrbot jr folding bed clip
by mmorrisdev, published
Dimensions: 50mm x 30mm x 14mm & 24mm
Developed using a Printr Bot Jr, Pronterface Mac, and Sketchup on Mountain Lion
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Print the clip and remove from bed when ready
- Face the printer straight on (looking in the Y+ direction down the extruder bars)
- Place the top (narrower end) of the clip on top of the base of the panel under the bed so its not hitting any wires etc.
- Hold the printer securely and push in the bottom end under the printer.
- Its measured so the clip should fit firmly and snap in
- Re-level the printer bed accounting for its new angle to the main printer body
- Reset the extruder height for your first layer conditions
It should take about 25 minutes to print at 70% fill. See the photos for insertion points.
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives
Download All Files (6 kb zip file)