Simple hex handle
by Zaibach, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Sometimes you just need a tool you don't quite have. As it turns out I have tons of allen wrenches, none of them traditional and none of which can get to my solidoodles the z-axis ajustemnt screw.
I did however have an old screwdriver set that I had long since lost the handle for. Not that the handle would have helped me. the 2.5mm bit on the otherhand was perfect. It just needed a little 3d printed motivation.
1) Print the handle
2) Insert a 4mm hex bit (2.5mm in my case)
3) Adjust Z stop
4) Marvel at your prints as the first layer nolonger gets squished down forming a natural brim that fuses together nearby parts. Wonder why you didn't do this two months ago :P
Simple hex handle by Zaibach is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Zaibach a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Zaibach would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).