Simple hex handle
by Zaibach, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Sometimes you just need a tool you don't quite have. As it turns out I have tons of allen wrenches, none of them traditional and none of which can get to my solidoodles the z-axis ajustemnt screw.
I did however have an old screwdriver set that I had long since lost the handle for. Not that the handle would have helped me. the 2.5mm bit on the otherhand was perfect. It just needed a little 3d printed motivation.
1) Print the handle
2) Insert a 4mm hex bit (2.5mm in my case)
3) Adjust Z stop
4) Marvel at your prints as the first layer nolonger gets squished down forming a natural brim that fuses together nearby parts. Wonder why you didn't do this two months ago :P
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Simple hex handle by Zaibach is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Zaibach a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Zaibach would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).