Killer Kommando v1.3 - 2.16.2015 - A Better Minifig - Open Source - No Supports!
by Tony_D, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Updated 2 Feb 2015:
- Fixed the floating parts
Killer Kommando is the next generation of open source minifig.
- Prints with no support!
- Basic Body and Basic Combat Kit Included
- A better minifig
- Actually looks cool
- Super Posable
- Compatible with all of our previous accessories
Everyone wants a better looking open source minifigure.
- This is only the beginning of this project.
- Look for compatible accessories marked with the K2 moniker.
Let us know what you think. Love to hear your feedback.
- Be careful, parts are supposed to be tight at first
- The face is just a water-slide decal. I'm working on an actual head for the future.
Killer Kommando v1.3 - 2.16.2015 - A Better Minifig - Open Source - No Supports! by Tony_D is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tony_D a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tony_D would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).