Loading

Pocket-Tactics: Thralls of the Demon God

by dutchmogul, published

Pocket-Tactics: Thralls of the Demon God by dutchmogul Mar 3, 2013

Description

Introducing Pocket-Tactics! A fast-paced, modular strategy board game that all fits in a tiny bag!

This expansion provides a new faction that can be played against any of the current sets. The unit stat sheets and special rules pdf for this faction can be found here, though for the full rules sheet, visit either of the starter sets here: thingiverse.com/thing:41740 or here: thingiverse.com/thing:45269

Recent Comments

view all

Oh, that's a kicker. Kicker values count as though you always have an extra die that only rolls that value. So, a 3(6) means you roll 3 dice AND get a bonus 6 on top of that. Its in the updated rules, which should be included with the core set, but its also here: http://www.pocket-tactics.com/...

Hello! I've really tried to search, but I can't find this out - what does it mean "3(6)" f.e. in off and def value? I mean, what does the number between brackets mean?

Wow, not sure how that happened :-P Thanks for the heads up, its been corrected!

More from Games

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Printed in halves at a layer height of .10 and 10% infill. Models were assembled with superglue and painted with model acrylics.

I've included the full plate as well. Most of these should print okay standing upright (some were for the main set, as you can see), though you'll probably need support for some pieces. Let me know if it works!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

don_eldarro on Nov 15, 2013 said:

Hello! I've really tried to search, but I can't find this out - what does it mean "3(6)" f.e. in off and def value? I mean, what does the number between brackets mean?

dutchmogul on Nov 15, 2013 said:

Oh, that's a kicker. Kicker values count as though you always have an extra die that only rolls that value. So, a 3(6) means you roll 3 dice AND get a bonus 6 on top of that. Its in the updated rules, which should be included with the core set, but its also here: http://www.pocket-tactics.com/...

smartroad on Apr 28, 2013 said:

The Portal isn't easily printable as one half of it seems to be at a slight angle and would need support :)

dutchmogul on Apr 28, 2013 said:

Wow, not sure how that happened :-P Thanks for the heads up, its been corrected!

dutchmogul on Apr 28, 2013 said:

Wow, not sure how that happened :-P Thanks for the heads up, its been corrected!

cerberus333 on Mar 3, 2013 said:

Demonlord is looking particularly awesome!

dutchmogul on Mar 3, 2013 said:

Thanks, Perry! Yeah, I really like the model, though I think he'll come out way better for someone printing with supports.

Top