Lockable H3 Extruder Holder (Ultimaker)
by thingster, published
This thing upgrades chopmeister's H3 extruder (thing ID 27626) in way that you can mount it securely onto the backside of the Ultimaker via two standard hex screws. It also gives are more professional look as it hides the slots of the back panel.
- Print in ABS or PLA
- 30-40 % Infill
- Hexagonal infill pattern
- Print with support
- As the print is finished take the holder and put it test-wise into the intended slots on the backside of the Ultimaker
- Mark the two holes with a pencil
- Take the holder away and drill two holes at the place of the marks (4 mm)
- Now you can put the holder on the H3 extruder and the whole assembly to the Ultimaker. Use two 12 mm inbus / hex screws for this.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Lockable H3 Extruder Holder (Ultimaker) by thingster is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving thingster a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure thingster would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).