Z-Axis Adjustment for Ultimaker
by thingster, published
The popular Z-Axis Adjuster for Ultimaker revised, again. Normally gwpoulos' version is long enough to fit a stock Ultimaker. As I use a heated bed the z-endstop needs to be adjusted, too, and gwpoulos' adjuster became too short, again. Here is the fix with a adjuster that is about 15 mm longer.
- Print in ABS or PLA
- 10-20 % infill
- No support required
- Place the adjuster into the specific slots on the backside of the machine and mount the z-endstop from the other side
- Put a standard M4 screw into the top hole and adjust the z-endstop as needed
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Z-Axis Adjustment for Ultimaker by thingster is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure thingster would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.