emmets Gear Bearing modified
by mechadense, published
This is a slight modification to emmets gear bearing that makes it post assemblable.
1) Zero clearance possible
2) Multicolor with single nozzle printer possible
3) Seperate prints -> no travell moves -> better surface quality
edit: Don't use zero clearance (the *stl's have), increase the tol parameter to at least 0.3mm so the parts can be put together.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
edit: Don't use zero clearance (the *stl's have) - it turned out assembly becomes almost impossible and it may not turn at all.
1) Print all parts separately (I dissuade from using the print-plate) and the sun gear split in two.
2) Put the planets and half of the sun into the ring.
3) Put the other half of the sun in
4) Screw it together with a threaded rod and two nuts.