emmets Gear Bearing modified
by mechadense, published
1) Zero clearance possible
2) Multicolor with single nozzle printer possible
3) Seperate prints -> no travell moves -> better surface quality
**edit:** Don't use zero clearance (the *stl's have), increase the tol parameter to at least 0.3mm so the parts can be put together.
Recent Commentsview all
Sorry, known problem, I should have noted it in the description.
You can increase the tol parameter in customizer or the *.scad source file
MacGyver had success with 0.3mm (see in the makes)
Hi, I have print all parts and I can't assemble it. Sun or planet are too big... There is a spacial setting ?
Sorry for my english, I'm french ....
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
1) Print all parts separately (I dissuade from using the print-plate) and the sun gear split in two.
2) Put the planets and half of the sun into the ring.
3) Put the other half of the sun in
4) Screw it together with a threaded rod and two nuts.
For a demo piece my sheet pin can be used to hold it together:
Here with fitting parameters:
You must be logged in to post a comment.