Adjustable Z Axis End Stop
by acolwell, published
This is a derivative of natko's "Z Axis End Stop - Minimalist" ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5457 )
I simply added an adjustable piece that let me use the original endstop holes on the Cupcake case. The slots facilitate coarse adjusting while the set screw allows for fine adjustment.
I've included natko's STLs here since they are both needed to create this thing. ZstopA.stl is only needed to rebuild z-axis-endstop-v2.stl from the .scad file.
This was designed for my MakerBot that has a lowrider xy carriage ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4213 ) in it. I have not tested whether the slots are long enough to support the standard xy carriage. Luckily the design is parametric so it should be easy to extend if you need to.
- Print z-axis-endstop-v2.stl and ZstopB.stl
- Follow natko's instructions for the switch assembly. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5457
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Adjustable Z Axis End Stop by acolwell is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure acolwell would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).