Another Ball Bearing
by blecheimer, published
Due to the recent incidents (things appearing on ebay) I just want to make something very clear:
I do not allow any commercial use of my STL-files, my designs and my photos!
Yes, it is another ball bearing. I was a little bit bored and this is the result...
The ball bearing uses 6mm softair ammo and is designed to snap together. No glue necessary. It has an inner diameter of 10mm and 28 on the outside.
The print will take 15...20 min.
I made a video to show the assembly:
I uploaded two new inner parts with an diameter of 8mm.
- Print the parts (rotate inner2.stl by 180Â°) - I recommend a layer height of 0.1mm
- load the balls
- snap-on the inner part
- keep on rolling
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Another Ball Bearing by blecheimer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure blecheimer would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).