Calibration block - thin walls, overhang, bridge, holes
by goaran, published
This is a calibration thing, that i design to test my printer.
It has several features:
- thin walls in x and y direction 4mm 2mm 1mm 0.5mm 0.25mm
- Holes in different sizes r= 4mm 2mm 1mm 0.5mm
- Overhang test with differnt slopes
- Bridge test with different lengths
the whole block is 50x50x10mm
I did not test it with skeinforge but on repsnapper it works fine.
look at it
calibrate your machine or something
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Calibration block - thin walls, overhang, bridge, holes by goaran is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure goaran would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).