Pile of Failed Emmett bearings
by ChrisMagno, published
For a little fun, I thought I would share this small pile of hockey pucks. It took 5 attempts, but I got something that seems to work.
Do not give up, it will (eventually work)
I needed to set the tolerance in the SCAD file to 0.5, and I printed it with a 0.35 J head on a Prusa Printer.
Sliced with Slic3r 0.98 .25 layer
- Discover the Bearing made by Emmett. stare in awe
- Print original STL file
- wait 1 hour for print to finish
- Discover you made a solid hockey puck with a nice planet design
- Blame Slic3r 0.98
- Try KISSlicer
- Discover the KISS part of the name is no longer valid.
- Modify SCAD file to .2
12 repeat at step 8 until print works
Thank you Emmett.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Pile of Failed Emmett bearings by ChrisMagno is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ChrisMagno a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ChrisMagno would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).