Pile of Failed Emmett bearings
by ChrisMagno, published
For a little fun, I thought I would share this small pile of hockey pucks. It took 5 attempts, but I got something that seems to work.
Do not give up, it will (eventually work)
I needed to set the tolerance in the SCAD file to 0.5, and I printed it with a 0.35 J head on a Prusa Printer.
Sliced with Slic3r 0.98 .25 layer
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Discover the Bearing made by Emmett. stare in awe
- Print original STL file
- wait 1 hour for print to finish
- Discover you made a solid hockey puck with a nice planet design
- Blame Slic3r 0.98
- Try KISSlicer
- Discover the KISS part of the name is no longer valid.
- Modify SCAD file to .2
- render 10 Slice 11 Print 12 repeat at step 8 until print works
Thank you Emmett.