Spool Holder for Solidoodle
by eobermeyer, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This design is meant to sit above the printer, on the back wall. This allows the printer to sit close to a wall/take advantage of space. Other benefits inclue easier access to spool and no filament slipping.
It requires bearings and rod.
(4) bearings (5/16"OD ; 1/4" ID ; 1/4" Width)
(2) 7" lengths of 1/4" steel rod
1) Print out 2 copies of the spool holder.
2) Give the piece a light sanding.
3) Push the bearings into the holes.
4) Insert rods into bearings.
5) Place onto top of Solidoodle backwall.
6) Place spool on top of your new holder!
Note Scale up model by 25.4!!! (25.4mm=1in. NX exporting in metric & I made the part in inches)
Spool Holder for Solidoodle by eobermeyer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving eobermeyer a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure eobermeyer would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).