Printrbot Jr. Spider Z-Coupler
by phraust, published
I got some stainless steel threaded rod from Home Depot the other day, and some stainless steel nuts, and I wanted to upgrade my somewhat bent z-axis threaded rod.
I had seen something similar for the Printrbot LC I think, so I made one to fit my machine.
I tried dry-fitting it yesterday, and found that the nut I have is too large to replace the old one perfectly, so I'll have to engineer a mount for it on the Y-Arm.
I'm currently waiting for the silicone to cure, so I'll update with some pics when it's complete.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Just like the original! (I think...)
This is experimental, I'll be updating with progress/pictures in a few days.