Adjustable Dremel Holder for The little bolt hobbit by elk
by liusega, published
I want cut my bolt teeth away from center, so i made the holder with a thumb Knob for m3 nut
- print it,
- put a m3 nut in the center of thumb knob
- put thumb knob in between two extend arms of the holder
- put together with Bolt Hobbit Bases
- adjust position to shift left or right
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Adjustable Dremel Holder for The little bolt hobbit by elk by liusega is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure liusega would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).