by mrule, published
This part assembles into a dodecahedron that fits this pentagonal proto-board piece : http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8847
- dodecahedral lights-out
- interactive accelerometer controlled LED object
- just assemble and gaze at its beauty
Print, probably using a heated build plate. Clean. Assemble. The snaps are solid but the fit for the board is loose, I'll be using super-glue to hold the baords in place.
The hinge component of the openscad script could be useful elsewhere.
On Makerbot, you may want to tune skeinforge such that the snaps are double-walled with no infill. This will make cleanup simpler.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Dodecahedral Protoboard by mrule is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure mrule would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).