HiTEC HS-55 Micro Servo Brick Side Mount
by badBrick, published
badBrick bbHS55SM - HiTEC HS-55 Micro Servo Brick Side Mount.
Mount a HiTEC micro servo into a lego project.
UPDATED Fixed a bunch of stuff..
Uses less PLA and is a lot sturdier.
Print parts So Mount hole faces up. Its designed to reduce edge curling.
- In MakerWare, I modify the "Medium" settings:
Quality: Layer Height = 0.18
All other defaults are the same.
- Lightly File egdes and sand smooth for a good snug fit.
If you don't have a 3D printer we can make you one pretty cheap.. badbrick.com/catalog
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
HiTEC HS-55 Micro Servo Brick Side Mount by badBrick is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving badBrick a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure badBrick would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).