Agitator Dog For Kenmore Series 80 Washer
by PropellerScience, published
That makes sense ;-)
1 minute video:
09/11/2013 - 67 washes. Still OK.
Recent Commentsview all
I see its been almost a year since you created these. I'm curious how well yours held up.
I just tried, but cant get the cogs to come out sharp enough to catch. I'm thinking I can compensate with a file or saw... but I'll have to make the cog side larger.
My washer is in need of these dogs, just before ordering I though about thingiverse. Wow there they are, thanks for the design and uploading. Ill be able to make the repair in hours now!
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Try to use a soft plastic, like ABS. Of course, I used PLA because it was on the machine, and I like the "Thingiverse blue".
AGITATOR DOG REPLACEMENT:
1) Lift up on plastic ring under basket on top of agitator and remove.
2) Use standard screwdriver to pry off cap on top of agitator.
3) Loosen the middle screw inside the top of the agitator using a 7/16" socket on an extender.
4) Remove top agitator and turn upside down to get at dogs.
5 Clean out old dog powder, and replace with new 3D printed dogs!
6) Do steps 4,3,2,1 in that order to re-assemble.
You must be logged in to post a comment.