DIN mount for RJ45 CAT6A Keystone core
by fma, published
This is a DIN mount for this RJ45 CAT6A Keystone core:
Should be easily adapted for other Keystone cores.
- print each side of the mount;
- insert the core (with the cable already attached);
- use four 3x15mm wood (or, better, plastic) screws with chamfer to assemble the 2 parts;
- clip on DIN rail
- insert cord
This version works fine. I will update the pictures soon.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
DIN mount for RJ45 CAT6A Keystone core by fma is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fma a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fma would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).