Customizable Fish Scale Impact Vest
by Roidzo, published
This was designed to collapse and expand, and to be flexible to some degree.
Recent Commentsview all
So I finally got myself a MakerBot 2 and printed this. It printed ok, however the design needs a little refinement after which I'll reprint and post some pics. It does look like this will work though. :)
Nice. But generally very tall things with narrow bases are very hard to print because they tend to fall over during printing. It'd be much easier if the scales lay flat for printing, and then snapped together for assembly.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2. Select the number of faces/polygons
3. Select Yes for the Print Mode
4. Select the size of individual scales
5. Print it.
6. Individual pieces should be able to slide to expand into a vest piece.
7. Affix it to your chest/back for some sort of impact protection/armor.
This has not yet been printed or tested.
You must be logged in to post a comment.