Ultimaker Z axis adjuster 4 bed leveling
by LukasQ, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
To adjust the bed level better
Print one top and one bottom. (you may want to mirror Z for printimg)
- Dismount the top Z endstop
- mount the top with 2 M3x16 screws and 2 M3 nuts from the inside
- mount the bottom with 2 M3x20 screws from the outside (through the frame) on the switch.
- take one M3x30mm screw and any spring (eg. from a pencil) and put the top and bottom with the spring and an other nut together.
Adjust the Z-Level by turning the vertical screw cw or ccw.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Ultimaker Z axis adjuster 4 bed leveling by LukasQ is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving LukasQ a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure LukasQ would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).