Ultimaker Z axis adjuster 4 bed leveling
by LukasQ, published
To adjust the bed level better
Print one top and one bottom. (you may want to mirror Z for printimg)
- Dismount the top Z endstop
- mount the top with 2 M3x16 screws and 2 M3 nuts from the inside
- mount the bottom with 2 M3x20 screws from the outside (through the frame) on the switch.
- take one M3x30mm screw and any spring (eg. from a pencil) and put the top and bottom with the spring and an other nut together.
Adjust the Z-Level by turning the vertical screw cw or ccw.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ultimaker Z axis adjuster 4 bed leveling by LukasQ is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving LukasQ a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure LukasQ would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).