Parametric Tray Grid
by rohieb, published
A customizable tray grid with following parameters:
- overall height
- width and depth of each tray
- number of trays in x and y direction
- wall thickness
- radius of the edges
Open tray_grid.scad in OpenSCAD or Customizer, customize parameters, render, export as STL (or use the supplied STL which is a 2×2 grid with 55mm×40mm×30mm trays). Slice with 100% infill or just fill the walls with perimeters.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parametric Tray Grid by rohieb is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rohieb a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rohieb would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).