Coffe cup Lamp adapter
by andrewar, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This was designed at the insistence of a 5 year old daughter who wanted a 'Light machine' The idea of the part is to allow a coffee mug to be up-cycled into a lamp
3D print the Adapter ( note: this is a fairly large part approx 150mm diameter) assemble to coffee mug with the following
- 1x Lamp bayonet fitting with cord + Bulb
- 1x adapter (printed)
- 6x small screws ( I used M3 x 20's with nuts)
- 1x piece of 0.6mm Polypropylene sheet (approx 460mm x 340mm)
- 1x Coffee mug that you like.
If you need the base changed for a different diameter coffee mug please leave a comment.
Coffe cup Lamp adapter by andrewar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving andrewar a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure andrewar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).