Lasonic Ghettoblaster Volume Knob
by TeamTeamUSA, published
The killer app for a personal 3D printerâ€½ Printing replacement parts for your vintage gear!
Day-um, those Lasonic TRC-931 D-stem volume/balance knobs are scarce as Æ’^@#!
Today ePay/ePray is over, it's time to print this $h!t!
Still determining the best print orientation. Regardless, support material is needed (maybe not upside down). YMMV.
- Print & Clean
Suggested jams (any from these albums):
- Eric B & Rakim "Paid In Full"
- EPMD "Strictly Business"
- Boogie Down Productions "By All Means Necessary"
- Public Enemy "It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back"
- Kraftwerk "Trans Europe Express"
- Daft Punk "Discovery"
- Dr Dre "The Chronic"
- Zapp "Zapp"
- Justice "Cross"
- Black Sabbath "Black Sabbath"
- Dave Thompson "How To Wreck A Nice Beach"
- Brian Coleman "Rakim Told Me" & "Check The Technique"
- Lyle Owerko "The Boombox Project"
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Lasonic Ghettoblaster Volume Knob by TeamTeamUSA is licensed under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure TeamTeamUSA would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!