Mini Wax Seal
by dowhilegeek, published
I liked the old fashioned design of Geir's stamp, but I didnt like how the business end had to be bridged, potentially causing funky results. My design is a lot smaller, sacrificing cool points, but the symbol is printed on top, so no bridges/funk.
- Import blankSeal.stl into your favourite modeling program.
- Use boolean methods to subtract your symbol from the top of the thing.
- Achieve class.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Mini Wax Seal by dowhilegeek is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure dowhilegeek would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).