FyrFlyz Replacement Handle
by josepp, published
This is my first tinkercad model, thus it's not perfectly smooth. Also it's not the same shape as the original FyrFlyz grips. Printed in .25mm PLA its much stronger than expected.
I am sorry not to provide the sources, but as tinkercad allows only one model at a time to be saved in a free account, it would soon be gone anyway.
Give a Shout Out
- Print (the file ending with x2 contains the same model twice)
- Clean parts as necessary so that the small pin fits tightly into the main part
- Thread string through the small hole into the handle and back out to create a loop
- Wrap that loop around the pin.
- Pull both ends of the string tight while inserting the pin into the body
- Connect it to your fyrflyz
- Draw beautyful light figures again!