Single Extruder - Multicolor, RaspberryPi case
by MRecord, published
I like the case redpeppr made, but I wanted to have the Raspberry logo on it. So I adapted it to make it multicolor.
It turned out to be quite nice. I had to transport my printer recently, so my Z-endstop is a little bit too high. Maybe I make a new one with better settings.
Make sure the models are centered correctly before slicing. The four little dots make sure that both models are the same size.
- Print the infill first at 0.5 mm first layer height with your desired color, I used red.
- Remove the four little dots and switch your filament to the second color, I used white. Try not to home the printer to make sure everything aligns.
- Print the cutout at 0.45 mm first layer height to improve adhesion. Slicer thinks it needs to bridge the other parts so you need to change this setting for a better result.
- Carefully remove the part as the logo might come of.
- Print one of the bottom parts from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:30572 or use the one with screw holes (M3).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Single Extruder - Multicolor, RaspberryPi case by MRecord is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure MRecord would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).