Single Extruder - Multicolor, RaspberryPi case
by MRecord, published
I like the case redpeppr made, but I wanted to have the Raspberry logo on it. So I adapted it to make it multicolor.
It turned out to be quite nice. I had to transport my printer recently, so my Z-endstop is a little bit too high. Maybe I make a new one with better settings.
Make sure the models are centered correctly before slicing. The four little dots make sure that both models are the same size.
- Print the infill first at 0.5 mm first layer height with your desired color, I used red.
- Remove the four little dots and switch your filament to the second color, I used white. Try not to home the printer to make sure everything aligns.
- Print the cutout at 0.45 mm first layer height to improve adhesion. Slicer thinks it needs to bridge the other parts so you need to change this setting for a better result.
- Carefully remove the part as the logo might come of.
- Print one of the bottom parts from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:30572 or use the one with screw holes (M3).