Z-Axis Connector for 3/8 ACME Threaded rod
by pefozzy, published
These connectors are for use on 5mm output shaft steppers and 3/8" ACME threaded rod.
2) Insert 5mm nuts into nut capture slots on bottom of the part. Start M5 x 10 SHCS into nuts
3) Clean up ACME threads if necessary- I used a short section of ACME rod scrap chucked into a drill
5) tighten M5x10 SHCSs to fasten to stepper. If necessary a couple drops of epoxy could be used to lock ACME rods into place, I've been running my printer with no adhesive to lock the connectors to the ACME rod. Friction alone seems to be enough.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Z-Axis Connector for 3/8 ACME Threaded rod by pefozzy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure pefozzy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.