Brick Mount Base Plate for Arduino UNO R3
by badBrick, published
Fits 1 (one) Arduino UNO R3 in a compatible mount Brick. This mount is intended to hold Arduino Uno R3 for prototyping some ideas.
The brick mount itself can be stand alone or mounted, so it can be "bricked" into a nice support structure to hold it in place.
If you don't have a 3D printer but you're interested in getting one of these we can print you one at badbrick.com/catalog
- Print part with pegs up. Its designed to reduce edge curling.
- In MakerWare, I modify the "Medium" settings:
Quality: Layer Height = 0.18
All other defaults are the same.
- Cut out the 2 curved support tabs. File, and sand nice and smooth.
If you don't have a 3D printer we can make you one pretty cheap.. badbrick.com/catalog
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Brick Mount Base Plate for Arduino UNO R3 by badBrick is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure badBrick would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).