Solidoodle 2 Spool Crutch MK-2 (Crutchless)
by TheMasterBaron, published
My first design on Thingivers was the Solidoodle 2 Crutch (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:51854)
This design is hidden away inside the PVC!
Allows for 90 degrees of movement. So straight up so you can put spool on, then rotate 90 degrees to put spool directly behind the Solidoodle.
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://tinkercad.com/things/gYOIjuepma6
Allows only 90 degrees of rotation to the spool holder.
- Put the printed plate between the Solidoodle and the existing PVC mount piece.
- Glue the printed plug into one end of the PVC.
To fine tune the angle that the spool rotates, adjust the side of the PVC that connects to the PVC elbow.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Solidoodle 2 Spool Crutch MK-2 (Crutchless) by TheMasterBaron is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving TheMasterBaron a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure TheMasterBaron would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).