Falcon 9 Rocket Gimbal
by BiranPatel, published
This is a part that will fit in the bottom the Falcon 9 model rocket that is based off the real Falcon 9 Rocket. Falcon 9 is a space vessel that was designed by the Space X company.
- Print it out.
- Insert in the back of rocket.
- Glue piece down.
- Place on desk for everyone to see.
This is not designed for flying. There are no holes in the bottom of the unit. You can drill out the holes if you like. But I do not recommend
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Falcon 9 Rocket Gimbal by BiranPatel is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure BiranPatel would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.