Loading
Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!

Marble Race Cone Top

by muilenta, published

Marble Race Cone Top by muilenta Mar 16, 2013

Description

Marble Race Cone Top

Recent Comments

view all

Yeah I know how to scale, but won't that make the holes too small for the marbles?

Let me know when you make the sets I have a prize for people that print sets.

Hey, do you know how to scale it? I would try 50% to start.

More from 3D Printing

view more

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Update: scaled to the correct print size (in mm). Added Sketchup files.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

muilenta on Dec 16, 2013 said:

Let me know when you make the sets I have a prize for people that print sets.

muilenta on Dec 16, 2013 said:

Hey, do you know how to scale it? I would try 50% to start.

montereyshop on Dec 17, 2013 said:

Yeah I know how to scale, but won't that make the holes too small for the marbles?

montereyshop on Dec 16, 2013 said:

This is too big for my Makerbot Replicator 2. Could you make it with a smaller cone? Also the column with cone in between. BTW I am planning on making 2 large deluxe models. One for my sons birthday and another to sell at a benefit auction.

Top