Loading

A10 Plane Ribs 0.35 mm Thick

by pachek, published

A10 Plane Ribs 0.35 mm Thick by pachek Mar 16, 2013

Description

Ribs 0.35 mm thick for an intended 208 mm wingspan size

Recent Comments

view all

Some FE analysis I just did (rough aproximation on loads and materials)

https://plus.google.com/photos...

OK u got me with the backup argument, I know someday I will come back here for getting the file back! See the native file attached. Take into account the dimensions are 3 meters wingspan (original intention was to make it on wood) . Need to be re-scaled of course if printed

Hi, could you also share the source files for this and tell us what program you made this in? The step file may be somewhat useful, but the original source file has much more information, even if you used an obscure 3D program. It might even work for yourself, as a complicate way of doing backups.

More from Vehicles

view more

Liked By

view all

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

pachek on Mar 18, 2013 said:

Some FE analysis I just did (rough aproximation on loads and materials)

https://plus.google.com/photos...

JelleAtProtospace on Mar 17, 2013 said:

Hi, could you also share the source files for this and tell us what program you made this in? The step file may be somewhat useful, but the original source file has much more information, even if you used an obscure 3D program. It might even work for yourself, as a complicate way of doing backups.

pachek on Mar 18, 2013 said:

OK u got me with the backup argument, I know someday I will come back here for getting the file back! See the native file attached. Take into account the dimensions are 3 meters wingspan (original intention was to make it on wood) . Need to be re-scaled of course if printed

SlaveMassaDrivaJDCUBED on Mar 16, 2013 said:

how can there be 3 downloads but 0 views? Isnt viewing normally a necessary precondition to downloading?

alga42 on Mar 16, 2013 said:

Could be some kind of caching in play, views count being updated less often than downloads, or something like that.

Top