Caliper Holder For Prusa Mendel
by cordawg92, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I wanted to design a way to attach my calipers to my Prusa Mendel. Therefore I made this thing to slide onto the top of the printer's frame and house the calipers.
The object slides onto the top two M8 threaded rods of the prusa mendel frame.
- Print out with something higher than 30% infill. I printed it at a layer height of 0.2mm, but that is optional.
- Slide the part onto the top frame of the prusa mendel (Either side is fine)
- Slide calipers into designated slot
- Be excited
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Caliper Holder For Prusa Mendel by cordawg92 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cordawg92 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cordawg92 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).